Sunday, March 6, 2011

Friends

Friends are your best photographic subjects. They are not shy or nervous, sometimes they give you great ideas for new techniques. It's always a part of my routine to bring along my camera whenever I hang out. God knows if I'll miss any new masterpieces if I don't.


Ahmadiliman

Description: I was asked by the Layla-Majnun Costume team to take a picture of each and every cast for the play. After assessing all of the shots, this one is my favourite, Ahmadil's portrait - depicting Zahran the stuttering poet. Somehow, he brought in the character as he posed for this shot.

Muhammad Danish

Description: We were in one of the classes in the Social Science Faculty when I tried to bokeh the light in the backgrounds, then ideas started to expand as I pulled in my friend, Dan into the class and light him up with the fluorescent lights. A little set-up to make the light bokeh to seem like coming out of his ears, and the shot was taken.

Siti Humairah

Description: Siti brought her little hamster (Whatever their ages are, they're still little) to our showtime for the Layla-Majnun play in DBKL. Armed myself with a prime 50 mm lens, I took the shot after arranging the frames. The low light condition forced me to jack up the ISO, creating some nice effect in this photo.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks chan.. =p first time muka aku masuk blog orang.. kekeke.. and i like danish nyer picture.. =)

Chan said...

hehe bangga ek. agak ar, gamba danish tu antara gamba yg plg creative aku pnah wat. =)

alya said...

hebat. cepat hasilkan banyak lagi gmbr kreatif!! perah otak!

Chan said...

ya, saya akan teruskan usaha. haiyak!

Anonymous said...

Nice work. I enjoy those pics!

Chan said...

hey there. thank you very much. =)