Saturday, February 19, 2011

Layla Majnun Theatre - Post-Mortem

Not more than 20 weeks ago, I found myself and the bunch of scriptwriters arguing and brainstorming about the Layla-Majnun play. Tonight, I found the whole crew walking past the audiences while they clapped and cheered for us. Like all success, there had to be sacrifice. Everybody encounters their own problems. Each and every department had their own forms of crises.

But I admit that we've a lot of fun too. We've shared our laughs with people of different classes and semesters, this assignment brought us together. I've had my fair share of laughs too. Taking pictures of my teammates who were sleeping, or while they were eating. And sometimes not to mention the moment where they started to make weird faces.

I'm the guy to be 'feared' by the actors and the actresses in the Layla-Majnun play. As one of them complains, "Everytime we see Chan, we'll get dragged into PG2 (Rehearsal Room)."

It's not easy to control a bunch of actors who are hyperactive. I lost my energy even before the rehearsal starts.

To end this, I would like to thank my lecturers, Madam Zarihan and Zainon and our senior, Praveen for coordinating the dance moves. Without them, this play wouldn't have happened.

As for actors and actresses, let's hope that the next time I see you, I won't have to drag you into PG2 again.



P.S.: This post was created 2 days ago and was set to auto-post. I did this because I knew I'd be busy with the Theatre. And also because I knew you guys would succeed.

4 comments:

alya said...

rindu lagi :(

Unknown said...

ala....
touching la bace post ni chan...

rindu pulak kt the whole crew... :)

Sif said...

hangen je klo dri jauh nmpak chan dtg...balik2 PG2...but it all paid off la kan.hehehe.

Chan said...

alya: agak rindu ar, walaupun setiap hari pn jumpe kat class. lol

nana: tu la, masa tulis tu biasa2 je, lps da auto-post tu yg npk touching tuh.

sif: ye la, nk jaga monyet cam ko ingat senang ke?