Saturday, January 8, 2011

Candid Power!

People always hate getting their photos secretly taken. Imagine one day at an event nobody seems to point camera at you, the next day, you see yourself tagged in someone's photos in Facebook. Most people hate that. I'm the type of person that likes to do candid photos. In my humble opinion, people will look the best in their natural form. You don't wanna start making weird faces the moment you realize somebody is taking your photos. I will literally walk away if my 'cover' was blown.

"Demented"

Description : I was doing my job as a telephoto shooter in my wedding job when I snapped this up the moment this child is getting on with her life. So far, this became one of my hottest photographs in my album.

"Decision"

Description : This one was captured in my Theatre Class. My director was briefing on the plots and storyline of the Laila-Majnun play. He slightly looked to his back to see if he still commands the attention of the class, that's when I recorded this 'momentous' and 'epic' incident.

"Joy"

Description : Both of my clients applied for a portraiture session with my photography company, TrueMoment. They were told to just sit together and regard it as a date between both of them. They find it hard to swallow at first, but when they're really hitting it off, that's when I captured this true moment. Now there's some truth for ya!


There's a distinctive line between 'candid photography' and 'stalker photography' though, just be careful not to cross the line. =D

6 comments:

tomkiddo said...

'Demented' is exquisite, and rare :D

Anonymous said...

yeaaah.. hottest pics kan.. =)
go go chan..

alya said...

go go!

Chan said...

tom: rare? wth?? lol

humairah: thx for your support! =D

alya: I'm going, I'm going! =P

Muhammad said...

budak tu macam hisap paip... lol... takde besar sikit ke? nak buat wallpaper.. haha

Chan said...

hehe. sori, internet sgt lmbt laa, kene kecikkan gambar seblum upload. sorii. =D