Friday, September 17, 2010

A Debut

It's been a long time since I've posted my photos out here. For the past few months, I have been traveling a lot and had the luxury to point my camera here and there. So, these are my latest production. Oh, and by the way, I have started being a part-time wedding photographer. And if any of you trust my skills, you can always holler and try me. Thanks!

Prison
Description : Went along the jetty of Pulau Ketam, Klang. The position of the sun and the wires caught my eyes, so I made the wire into silhouette, as it covered the blue cloudy skies.

Affection
Description: I was hanging out at my hometown in Pahang as two of my uncle's dogs traded affection in front of me. As I was cleaning out my lens filter at that time, it was pretty convenient for me to point the camera at them and click.


Birthday Present
Description: My classmates and I were at the Uptown in Damansara to celebrate Jack's - the one who was holding the light - birthday. This was also the first time I've ever done the CLS method. Credits to Nana for actually capturing this photo for me.


That's it. Three of the finest photos hand-picked by me. I do hope I've shown improvement. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

LittlePloggo said...

my fav is Birthday Present :) it looks so magical and dramatic :D

Chan said...

thx to my newfound knowledge of CLS.

Unknown said...

hahaha...
i didn't realize that my name was mentioned here..

thanks. :)

Chan said...

nah, i shud thank you. =)