Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Bad Photo

My right brain (The creative side) is set to overdrive lately. Projects and ideas are coming in and out of my head. Two days ago I was setting up my tripod and my camera for the project "In Death We Embrace". In this photo, I will include myself and a girl, dancing passionately with a knife in my hand.

I couldn't seem to get the 'dancing passionately' right. Because the female model was my sister. Imagine trying to act as a lover to your own sister.

Shots after shots were taken. The angle was right, the aperture was right. The only problem with the photo is emotions. I don't have emotions.

It finally occurs to me that I do need a lover. I need a soulmate whom I can disagree to the world with. The photo taken were never meant to be published. The project was scrapped.

Everyone need to open themselves to romance perhaps?

Do I sound desperate?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha.. cute.. :)

Chan said...

lol. XD

uewilipewye said...

oh i can just replace you in that picture dude. hahaha

Chan said...

and the female model can be replaced by me. haha

uewilipewye said...

Ooooo, i wouldn't mind. hahaha

tomkiddo said...

wow, you two are made for each other, dude!! :D

Chan said...

take a walk, kiddo

Dottie With Dots said...

yep! lack of soul in it.

Chan said...

right??