Thursday, July 28, 2011

"08-11" Finally Reaches The Dead End

I had been keeping a journal all this while and I named it recently: "08-11". Got it since 2008 and began writing my visions and reminiscence on it and ended it in 2011. Looking back at it shows how immature I used to be and how different a person I had become. I used to be so radical in my first few entries and gradually, I became a little softer.

I should say I am grateful for my past actions to not just tear away the pages if it doesn't suit my thinking anymore. It's good to keep my mistakes in "08-11".

I ranted about religious issues, moral issues and even political issues from 2008 to 2009. Stopped my writing along the year and began again in 2010. Few entries did changed my life. As a tribute for this trusty keepsake of mine, I will include some of the most interesting excerpts found within the vaults of "08-11".



"Don't be afraid if you had been stepped on for your stages of mistakes. You can be sure that once you step out of your mistakes, you will fly above those who once stepped on you." - Butterfly, 25 October 2009.

"I promise that I'll win this war, for my family and for God." -
Redeeming My Life, 9 December 2009.

"We can never appreciate the works of art the same way as how the creator did." - Literature, 13 August 2010.

"You don't continue your game of poker with small hands with no pairs. You don't love if you know eventually you're going to break up." - The Art of Folding, 20 April 2011.

"There are no good or bad endings, just the survival of our souls." - How a Good Ending Should Be, 18 May 2011.

"So, goodbye for now, my fellow readers. I am sure you will see me again." -The Final Step of My First Endeavour (Last Entry), 24 July 2011.






No comments: